Klook.com

Friday, October 22, 2021

, ,

The final line up of Girls Planet 999 debut group, Kep1er

 1. Kim Chaehyun (K)


2. Huening Bahiyyih (K)

3. Choi Yujin (K)

4. Kim Dayeon (K)

5. Seo Youngeun (K)

6. Kang Yeseo (K)

7. Hikaru (J)

8. Mashiro (J)

9. Shen Xiaoting (C)

-Who is going to be the main vocal here?

-How many of these trainees have debuted before?

-It's such a relief that the talented girls got to debut, Seo Youngeun and Kim Dayeonㅠㅠ

-So they have 1 Chinese member and 2 Japanese members?

-I have to admit that Shen Xiaoting is gorgeous but her visual doesn't match the group's vibesㅠ

-Hul... It's such a pity that Bora didn't make itㅠㅠ

-Kang Yeseo?? She looks like an actress...

-In the end, the majority of the debuting trainees are Korean...

-How long are they going to promote as a group?

-Do they have the majority of Korean members because the live voting was only open for Koreans?

-Su Rui Qi didn't make it?? She has the strongest core of them all so I thought she was absolutely going to debut...

-The second girl's name doesn't sound like Korean but she's in K Group. Is she mixed?

-Whoa, I worried a lot about the debut lineup but it's actually quite good!!

-I couldn't understand why Hikaru was in Top 9 before, but the more I look at her, the more I understand why. I have grown affectionate towards her. 

-I really hoped for Myah to make it, thoughㅠㅠ
trazy.com