Klook.com

Friday, October 22, 2021

, ,

The ranking of the eliminated Girls Planet 999 trainees in their final episode

 

10. Kim Sooyeon

11. Guinn Myah

12. Fu Yaning

13. Su Rui Qi

14. Kawaguchi Yurina

15. Kim Bora

16. Nonaka Shana

17. Wen Zhe

18. Huang Xing Qiao

instiz

-Whoa... Yurina ranks #14??? That doesn't make sense...

-Does it make sense to you that Yurina is on 14th??

-Bora-ya, you've worked hard...

-How could Yurina rank #14?...

-Myah, Yurina... I can't let you girls go just like thatㅠㅠㅠ

-It's such a pity that Bora didn't make it. She's the best singer out of them all. I really expected her to debut, but she didn't make itㅠㅠ

-It breaks my heart to see Yurina's rankㅠㅠ

-It's really unexpected for Yurina to rank #14. She had ranked #1 in some of the episodes, so I definitely expected her to rank higher than #14...

-I didn't expect the debut lineup to include so many Korean members because the #1 has always been the Chinese trainee...

-Bora-ya...ㅠㅠ I'll be rooting for you as Cherry Bullet's memberㅠㅠ

-I don't watch this program but I thought Yurina would absolutely make it...

-Shana, please debut in South Koreaㅠㅠㅠ

-I wouldn't say a thing if they decided to include Yurina right now, even after the show ended.

-Hul... I remember thinking, 'She's absolutely going to debut', when I first saw Sooyeonㅠㅠ

trazy.com