Klook.com

Friday, October 22, 2021

The hilarious notice Universe App announced today

 Unless the live voting, the rest features on the app will not be accessible during the live show of Girls Planet from 8PM today (It can be longer than expected)


The crucial thing is that Universe is not a free app. It has some paid content as well. 
I can't communicate with my favorite idols during Girls Planet live show, even when I already paid 7900 KRW every month.

-Are they crazy??

-Then they should at least refund some of our money. Crazy jerks. 

-There is paid content as well, though... If they're doing that because they're afraid the server will be down during the live show, then what's the point of creating paid content??

-So the app will not be accessible from 8PM? When will it be back to normal?? This is so stupid...ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so f*cking annoying. Don't even get me started on how stupid the app is, this is bullshitㅋㅋㅋ When will my idol stop using this application...

-Then they should give me back my money, or maybe any kind of compensation. Don't they??

-This is so freaking annoying. It's my bias' birthday... I am so f*cking fed up with their shit. 

-Today is my bias' birthday, though... Sigh... This is f*cking bullshit. 

-Why do they hold the live voting on the app if they know their servers can't handle it?? What do they take us, the ones who paid for the content, for? F*ck you

-I mean... We literally paid for the content. We don't just get them for free. And this is how they treat us?? This is stupid

-This is so f*cking hilarious...

-Give me back my money...

-Are they crazy? They're literally thieves.

trazy.com