Klook.com

Friday, October 22, 2021

, ,

Han Sohee didn't know there would be bed scene until she started filming

 may contain spoiler, read at your own risk

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2021102003264

https://news.nate.com/view/20211018n27163

'My Name' Director, 'Han Sohee X Ahn Bohyun's bed scene, it was necessary and a good decision'

What does Han Sohee think when her bed scene with co-star Ahn Bohyun in My Name was deemed necessary? She says, 'I had no idea there would be bed scenes until I started filming. I wondered if it was okay for me (to film that scene), at first. I thought wouldn't it interfere with Jiwoo's purpose, which is to get revenge?'. She continues, 'However, I interpret that bed scene with Pildo as the first and only time when Jiwoo accepted human emotions. Rather than love or affection, I think it was the first time she felt 'human'. It was also the scene that made her want to live like a human.'

Director Kim says, 'Writer Kim Bada concerns a lot about the love scene because it could be controversial. Pildo wants to stop Jiwoo's revenge and asks what is the meaning of getting the revenge. However, Jiwoo can't be stopped. So he thinks about what kind of action he could to stop Jiwoo's intention even for a bit, to make Jiwoo change her mind'

theqoo

-This is literally the worst...

-I did wonder what was the purpose of that scene when I watched it...

-This could be considered fraud, right?

-That's just not right... Why are they doing that to Han Sohee?ㅠㅠ

-I skipped this part as soon as they kissed... It's just very out of the blue...

-Are we really living in 2021??

-This is occupational fraud...

-I stopped watching this drama before the bed scene comes up. Now that I think of it, I made the right decision to do so. What a f*cking trash.

-So, that's why the bed scene looks very awkward...

-That bed scene is not necessary at all. It looks very old-fashioned.

-Ew... Oh Gosh, protect Han Sohee at all costs...

-To all movie directors in South Korea, please stop filming scenes that are not necessary for your movies~~~

-I can't believe they still treat actresses like this... We still have a long way to go...

-I have to admit that scene was very random and out of the blue...

trazy.com