Klook.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

,

Female singer who looks like she has a spoon of Jennie in her

 Singer Msftz




These pictures above are the ones that people say she looks like Jennie in

Seems like she's releasing a new song soon, though the release date is still not out yet




She looks like a mixture of several people(?)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Oh, she really does look like Jennie in the first picture!

-The more you scroll down, the less she looks like Jennie in my eyes...? However, she's very beautiful with her own charms...

-She doesn't look like Jennie, but she's really charmingㅠㅠ

-Whoa... She really does look like she has a spoon of Jennie in her...

-Don't you think she looks like Heize too??

-I think it's the lips!! Both Jennie and her are beautiful anyways...

-She looks like Jennie in the first pictures, but not in the rest of them... I think she also looks a little bit like Heize...

-Jennie + Heize + Son Naeun...

-I think I see posts of her with titles like 'Jennie look-a-like' everytime she releases a new song... What about promoting her new song instead...?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think she also looks like NCT's Johnny...

-She kinda reminds me of Ryujin in the least picture...

-Please stop mentioning Jennie...

-Hul, she has nice songsㅠㅠ I had no idea how she looks like before seeing this post. She has a great voice!
trazy.com