Klook.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

, , ,

La Chica Gabee reveals the girl group she wants to choreograph for

 #STAYC #스테이씨

Gabee from La Chica just mentioned STAYC as the girl group she wants to choreograph for! We are so thankful for the mention. High Up Ent. are you seeing this?!!!!

Q: Which girl group do you want to choreograph for?
A: I personally want to work with STAYC. They have great songs, when I first heard of them I was like, 'Whoa... This group is fine'. That's why I want to work with them.


-Whoa, hulㅠㅠㅠ I like both STAYC and La Chicaㅠㅠㅠ High Up Ent., please make this possible

-Whoa... I'm really looking forward to this. I think it's going to be great!

-Please work together for STAYC's next album!!

-I really want to see STAYC dancing to Gabee's choreographyㅠㅠ

-Whoa, this is really greatㅠㅠ I'm going crazy... Black Eyed Pilseung, please make this possible...

-I think it's going to be really great...

-Please make this happen as soon as possible...

-Oh, I really want to see the collaboration of STAYC and Gabee!!

-Huk... I'm really liking this idea

-That sounds greatㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com