Klook.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

,

Kim Seonho's official statement

 [Salt Ent Official Statement]

Hello, this is Salt Ent. 

We apologize for causing people to be concerned because of Actor Kim Seonho's personal affairs. 

We apologize to many people who are disappointed and harmed by this incident. 

Once again, we apologize for causing people to be concerned because of this unpleasant incident. 


[Kim Seonho's Official Statement]

Hello, this is Kim Seonho. 

I would like to apologize for the delay in my official statement. 

When I saw my name on the news a few days ago, I experienced extreme fear for the first time, which is also why I'm only now releasing this statement. 

We were in a relationship and we had good feelings towards each other. However, I hurt her because of my incompetence and inconsiderate behavior in the middle of that. 

I wanted to meet her and apologize to her in person, but I'm unable to do that now and I'm waiting for that opportunity to do so to come. In the meantime, I hope I can deliver my sincere apology towards her through this letter. 

I apologize for causing such disappointment to everyone who has believed and supported me now. I can only stand here as Actor Kim Seonho because of those who have supported me, and I have forgotten that point. I also apologize for causing harm to all crews and staff who have worked with me, who still lack a lot. I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been hurt because of me. 

I know this letter is full of rambling and wouldn't fully reach people's hearts, but I'm expressing my sincerity through this letter. 

I deeply apologize. 

theqoo

-Whoa... He admits to all the accusations made towards him?

-He doesn't even make any excuses...

-Whoa... So that was all real. I hoped it wasn't real because he's one of the actors that I really liked, thoughㅋㅋㅋ Bye

-It took him days to apologize and this is what he could only come up with...???

-Seems like he's only releasing this statement because he couldn't come down to a settlement with the victim...

-So that was all real. Looking at how he apologized, it seems like the evidence the woman had was so strong that his career would be destroyed the moment she shows it to everyone.

-Finallyㅋㅋㅋ Well, at least he doesn't make any excuses and went straight to the point. Seems like the evidence was really strong. 

-I hope he would retire from the entertainment industry. I don't want to see his face ever again. 

-So... He's basically saying that all the rumors out there were real...?

-I hope no one compliments him for making such a great apology letter^^

-What the heck? So he really did all of that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy jerk, I hope I will never see you again!

-What a nice and simple apology letter~ Goodbye~

-Whoa... So it was all real. I guess we can never trust celebrities. 

-Seems like he tried to settle with the victim, but couldn't and things kept on getting bigger. That's why he just decided to apologize. 

-To those who hate on the victim and shield him towards the end... You guys should be ashamed of yourself. 

trazy.com