Klook.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

,

The youngest model in ESteem Ent.

 




















Jung Woo Joo
Born in 2009
1st Generation of SM Kids
Now he is a kid model of ESteem Ent, which is also under SM Ent.

Pictures of him when he was even younger:



-He reminds me of Bobby and Jang Kiyong...

-He really should be thankful to his parents...

-Whoa... I'm really looking forward to him in the future.

-Whoa... He's a baby but his aura is really amazing

-He's the kid who did a CF with my idolㅋㅋㅋ I think he was so much younger back thenㅋㅋ

-Whoa... He's charming...

-He looks exactly like his motherㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen him ever since he was young so it really feels nice to see him on a trending post like this~~ Even his name is perfect, Woojooㅎㅎ

-His future is really bright

-His eyes are treasures!! It's so beautiful...

-He looks like the baby version of Jang Kiyongㅋㅋㅋ So cute

-He has long eyes... They somehow remind me of Kim Woobin...

-His gaze is so unique and different from the others...

-His eyes remind me of I.N from Stray Kids!
trazy.com