Klook.com

Sunday, September 26, 2021

,

(Yumi's Cells) A frog that came into Yumi's heart

 유미네 세포마을에 개구리 등장함#유미의세포들 pic.twitter.com/rPHiHYfaG8

Cell 1: Oh, it's a frog! What should we do?

Cell 2: Shall we let him in? Anyone can get into the village without the password as long as they're cute!

Cell 1: Well, it's true. Wait a second. Here's the list of the things that Yumi find cute: puppies, cats, chicks, pandas... Frogs are not in the list

Cell 2: So what? Let's just let him in


와 씨앙 나 찐으로 소름돋았어 미친 개구리 세포야 미친 앙큼하다 개구리 #유미의세포들 pic.twitter.com/Yx5w8hq2wv

Love Cell: Thank you, Frog

Frog: Love Cell, honestly I'm not a Frog. I sneaked in so that I could get into Yumi's heart. The password to her heart is too difficult to figure out.

Love Cell: Then, who are you?

Frog: Hi Yumi's Love Cell! I'm Woong's Love Cell.

 theqoo

-Ah, they're so f*cking cute it's driving me crazy...

-The cells are so cute that I have to hold onto my heart everytime I watch this dramaㅠㅠㅠ

-This scene was so adorable that I literally screamed when I watched itㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so f*cking adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This is itㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is the reason why I watch Yumi's Cellsㅠㅠㅠ

-Why does Woong's Love Cell have such a great voice...

-Why am I tearing up?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I literally screamed when Woong's Love Cell said, 'Hi, Yumi's Love Cell'ㅠㅠㅠ

-The guard cells are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I'm more attached to the cells rather than the human in this dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hi, Yumi's Love Cell. Hi, Yumi's Love Cell. Hi, Yumi's Love Cell. 

-Who fills in the voice for Woong's Love Cell? His voice is so sweet...

-This drama makes me want to be in a relationshipㅠㅠㅠ It's so cute...

-Yumi's Cells adore Yumi so much that I'm tearing up... They're so adorable I think I'm gonna dieㅠㅠㅠ

-I still haven't watched this drama but this scene is very touching... 

trazy.com