Klook.com

Sunday, September 26, 2021

,

ITZY's fits for Inkigayo



theqoo

-These are the same outfits they had in the MV

-I think Chaeryung's looks the best among all of them

-I think they did Yeji really dirty...

-ITZY's outfits are usually getting better towards the end of their promotionsㅋㅋㅋ And the first weeks are usually the weirdest ones

-The outfits for the two girls on the right look okay, the remaining three's outfits look weird... Especially the one on the most left.

-Chaeryung and Lia's outfits are okay. In fact, it looks prettyㅠㅠ

-I seriously hope they would change their stylists...

-Aren't these the outfits they had in their MV? It looks fine in the MV, though...

-Don't these outfits look pretty? Am I the only one who thinks it looks pretty?

-I personally think these outfits look gorgeous...

-These outfits are just not it... I love ITZY but I think their stylists are doing the girls dirtyㅠㅠㅠ

-Who are their stylists? How do they receive their wages when they do their job poorly like this???

-Why are they always putting weird pants on Yunaㅠㅠ Why would they do that to such a pretty girl?

-These outfits look okay, though... Am I the weird one for thinking so? They look very idol-ish and cute

trazy.com