Klook.com

Sunday, September 26, 2021

, ,

The recent whereabouts of SKY Castle Jjin Jjin (Oh Nara)'s son, Soohan (Eugene)


He's really tallㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-Is that really Soohan???

-Hul... How did he become so tallㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Didn't he participate in Produce 101?

-I heard he's 184 cm tall now...

-Back in July, he said he was 184 cm tall. He's still 18 years old so there's still a possibility he has grown even taller nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like he's 190 cm tall...

-Why does he look so tall?? When did he grow taller??

-What did he eat to become that tall...

-He has a really charming face. I think he could be a model.

-When I saw him in Produce X, I thought he grew up really fast. I didn't expect him to grow even taller after that...

-Hul... He looks like a whole different person...

-How old is he? I heard guys can still grow taller up until their mid 20sㅋㅋ

-Kids nowadays grow up really fast...

-Whoa... He's really tallㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com