Klook.com

Sunday, September 26, 2021

, ,

(Knowing Brother) Shindong dances to Street Woman Fighter's Hey Mama

 

아형역은 어디로 가야 하나요???

일단 일산 스튜디오 부터 가봐야하나?? pic.twitter.com/FatgNTTRmN

theqoo 

-His footsteps are really good...

-He's such a great dancerㅋㅋㅋ But why is it so funny to me?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's such a freaking great dancerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think this is my favorite dance cover of Hey Mama so farㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't like him that much but I have to admit that he's a great dancer

-If there was a male version of Street Woman Fighter, I bet he's going to participate. Seeing by how amazing he looks here.

-He dances in such a charming wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think there's anything to say about Shindong's dancing skills... He's a great dancer

-As expected from Shindong

-That's crazy... He's such a f*cking great dancer...

-Isn't he one of the dancers in Super Junior??

-He's in charge of dance position ever since he debutedㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a great dancer, y'all...

-He's a really great dancerㅋㅋ His dance is very clean and amazing...

trazy.com