Klook.com

Sunday, September 26, 2021

, , ,

Still Cuts of Moral Sense, an upcoming Netflix show in 2022 starring Seohyun and Lee Junyoung

 



Moral Sense is about a romance between a man with an unusual sexual preference and a woman who accidentally finds out about that. It is based on a Webtoon with the same title that tells a story about a man whose unusual sexual preference is found out by his work colleague in a humorous way. 

Director: Park Hyunjin (Previous work: Like For Likes, Lovers of 6 Years)

Original Work: Webtoon 'Moral Sense'

Casts: Seohyun, Lee Junyoung

theqoo

-Hul... The combination of their visuals is very pleasing to see...

-Look at how their wrists are tied up in that pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-I read the Webtoon before, I'm really looking forward to the movieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder what kind of drama this would turn out to beㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Seohyun has gotten so f*cking prettier lately... Anyway, this is planned to be released in February 2022, right?

-Look at the chemistry between the two of them. I'm really looking forward to this movie..

-The chemistry between the main characters seems so much better than I thought. I had no idea Lee Junyoung was that manly??? He looks so cute with Seohyunㅋㅋㅋ

-There has never been a work of Seohyun in which she doesn't have great chemistry with her co-work... 

-They look so cute together... Seohyun is so freaking pretty...

-My expectations towards this movie just went so much higher after seeing the still cutsㅋㅋㅋ

-How is the genre of this movie is SM but it's not rated 19+?

-I really enjoyed the Webtoon. I hope the movie won't disappoint me.

-Nice selection of still cuts!

-Oh... I feel like this movie is going to be really good...

trazy.com