Klook.com

Monday, July 5, 2021

, ,

Taeyeon and Lee Chung Ah gains hate for leaving comments and liking Seolhyun's Instagram picture

 

Taeyeon: So nice to see you💜
Lee Chungah: Oh Gosh, so pretty🥰 Smile brightly, our Seolhyun and Kkong❤️

Besides Taeyeon and Lee Chungah, other celebrities such as Song Eunyi, Moon Seyoon, and Nam Goong Min were listed in a post titled 'List of Celebrities Who Liked and Left Comments on Seolhyun's Instagram Post' and receive hate for it.


-Why would you make such a list...

-Taeyeon is so coolㅋㅋ I'm sure she knew that it would've attracted attention but she didn't mind and kept supporting her colleague instead

-What did Seolhyun do so wrong to receive so much hatred... I think these people never liked Seolhyun to begin with and used this chance to hate on her publicly.

-I think Taeyeon was the only one who got severe hate for doing soㅋㅋㅋ Being Taeyeon must be so tiring...

-Honestly, looking at how other celebrities continue to support Seolhyun despite knowing the current situation makes me think that she must be a nice person...ㅋㅋ

-I really feel bad for all of them when I see thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Crazy b*tches... I hope karma will bite them back in their ass...

-Yeah, remember when Taeyeon received hundreds of hate comments for leaving a comment in Seolhyun's post?? Those people must be crazy...

-I'm not even lying. The hate Taeyeon received was so bad, anyone who had no idea about the current situation might've mistaken her as AOA's member or one of the bulliesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There are people who do that?? Crazy...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember Nam Goong Min getting a lot of hate in Theqoo just for complimenting Seolhyunㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com