Klook.com

Monday, July 5, 2021

, ,

Idol who takes TOEIC using a fan-edited picture

 

'There's an idol who uses a fan-edited picture for his TOEIC certificate'

is SF9's Inseongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(Look at his total score.....)

theqoo 

-I'm more shocked by his total score rather than the fact he uses a fan-edited picture for his TOEIC certificate...

-Our Inseong went to Kyunghee University, it's no surprise that he could achieve that score. I mean look at him, an idol with that score of TOEIC. He's seriously an amazing person.

-His total score is higher than mine and I am a job seeker...

-An idol manages to get that score in midst of his f*cking packed schedule and look at me... I am so patheticㅠㅠ

-It's such a relief that I don't need to compete with him to look for a jobㅠㅠ

-Can you please share your score with me... I mean, you're not going to look for another job anyway...

-How could his score be that high? Did he live abroad or what?

-I mean... You don't need score that high, can you just give it to me instead??

-Kyunghee University didn't accept him for nothing... He's so unbelievably amazing...

-He must be really good at Englishㅋㅋㅋㅋ What did he take TOEIC test for anyway...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm more curious about why he took TOEIC in the first place...

-Why did he take TOEIC anyway...? Out of... Boredom...?

-935...?? Whoa... Mine is only 539...

trazy.com