Klook.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

My boyfriend's mother told him to break up with me because I'm ugly

 She told my boyfriend to break up with me because I'm not as pretty as celebrities. It f*cking hurts to hear that, I'm also a precious daughter to my parents... If her son was as handsome as celebrities, he'd probably get to date girls who are just as pretty as celebritiesㅋㅋㅋ The way he delivered what his mom said to him to me just at it is, makes me realizes that his mom probably sucks at educating his kids. Oh Gosh, it's such a relief that I get to know how trashy his family is in less than 50 days dating him. 


[+380][-11]

1. [+295][-3] I think your boyfriend's purpose on delivering what his mother said was like, 'I'm kind enough to date someone ugly like you'...

2. [+203][-17] Typical Korean men...

3. [+139][-2] Just say, 'You don't get to date women as pretty as celebrities because you're not as handsome as celebrities either'. OP, I'm so pissed off to hear this... Does he not have any basic manners??

4. [+42][-3] That Ahjumma is making me speechless... I mean, she has the audacity to shame other people's daughter when his son looks like Cho Ju-bin the criminal???

5. [+26][-0] Crazy... And he has the guts to deliver what his mom said to you? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You just saved yourself from trouble, girl...

6. [+21][-0] Is he just as handsome as Cha Eunwoo or Seo Kangjoon?? I can't believe he delivered what his mom said just like that, without filtering the words...


trazy.com