Klook.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

, ,

F*ck, just quit being an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Slow down your bulking-up process and marry me while I still say it in a nice way, f*ck.

pann

[+618][-103]

1. [+429][-1] Ah, so this is what a Monbebe sounds like. I've only heard it from other people, but I never encountered one. 

2. [+317][-2] Why are Monbebes always angry? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+251][-1] Their fandom is always ragedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+70][-0] Look at this guy dancing to Yumeiro Patissiere with those biceps...


5. [+59][-0] Monbebes are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ The context of this gif is one of the comments say, 'Mom, I'm going home late tonight' and 'Don't push me'



6. [+58][-0] I'm sorry, what are you doing with these pictures of my husband? Can you please take down this post ASAP?

7. [+54][-1] Oppa, you stay quiet. We can take care of this. 
'Who's bothering you?'


8. [+50][-1] This post is so f*cking agressiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ The OP is expressing her love in such an agressive way

trazy.com