Klook.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

, ,

Don't you think Song Kang and Jang Kiyong's acting skills are cringe-worthy?

 Honestly, Song Kang and Jang Kiyong are bad actors. Jang Kiyong keeps on doing his dialogues in the same tone and voice, I think his acting skill is the most cringy one so far. Song Kang is good with portraying feelings, but I think he needs to work more on his pronunciation and voice. However, his acting in Navillera and Sweet Home is actually good in general. I think Jang Kiyong is still lacking a lot to be the lead character. He just happened to get the role that perfectly suits him in Search: WWW, just like how Hyeri and her role in Reply 1988. 

I don't understand how Hyeri and Jang Kiyong managed to get 4.2% in that drama...

He's not even acting as a bad actor in that drama, is cringe-worthy his concept or what?ㅋㅋㅋ

And for people who think that Hyeri's bad acting is actually the characteristic of the role she's playing, you have to take a look at Jung Sominㅋㅋㅋ I'll leave the judgment up to you


[+632][-60]

1. [+939][-71] Out of all young actors these days, Lee Dohyun is the most outstanding one in my eyesㅋㅋㅋ He's perfect. He's got the looks, the skills, the expressions, the pronunciation, and the voice. I've watched Hotel Del Luna, 18 Again, Sweet Home, and also Youth of Mayㅋㅋㅋ His acting in his latest drama, Youth of May, is very heart-breaking...

2. [+469][-2] He keeps doing his dialogue in the same tone and voice, it reminds me of Joo Seokhoonㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+358][-42] I think Lee Dohyun and Kwak Dongyeon are going to be f*cking huge actors in the future...

4. [+261][-26] Actors these days are so so... I mean, actresses are almost always better than actors. But these days, it has passed a whole different level. I mean, look at Han Sohee, Shin Yeeun, Go Min-si, Go Yoonjung, etc and compare them to the actors. Let's forget about their visuals and focus in their acting skills. I think no one is worth watching besides Lee Dohyun and the actors we already know. I mean, how much longer do we have to see Kim Soohyun and Song Joongki on TV??

5. [+226][-17] Can they please cast Seo Kangjoon more...ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+213][-10] Am I the only fan of Seongcheol Oppa?ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+144][-0] Jang Kiyong in My Roommate is Gumiho reminds me of Choi Joonㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+135][-7] Kim Seonho is also outstanding both in terms of visual and acting skills, no? It's a pity that he's already in his 30s...

trazy.com