Klook.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

,

3 most underrated Red Velvet's title tracks

One of These Nights

Really Bad Boy

Zimzalabim

I personally like all of these songs!
I'm not saying that these songs didn't achieve as much as their other songs did, I just think that these songs have fewer listeners
I didn't list it on this post, but there are a lot of people who think Be Natural is also underrated. If we look at their songs in general, I think the songs from their Velvet concept are mostly underratedㅋㅋ


-I just can't get used to RBB no matter how many times I've heard it...

-I really like RBBㅠㅠ

-Zimzalabim did get divided opinions from the public, but I wouldn't say it's underrated... It's very addicting...

-I really like One of These Nights. RBB is probably the only song from Red Velvet that I can't bring myself to like...ㅠㅠ

-I agree that these songs are considered underrated, especially since Red Velvet has a lot of other songs that are way more popular compared to the listed ones here. I really like how Red Velvet dares to try different and unique concepts.

-Out of all these three, Zimzalabim is my favorite...

-For me, I personally think it's Rookie...

-I like all of the songs listed here, especially Really Bad Boy. It's very addicting.

-One of These Nights is a very great song, no?? Not to mention that it's also very meaningfulㅠㅠㅠ It's one of my favorite songs from Red Velvet

-Strangely... I can't help but cry whenever I listen to One of These Nights

-I like RBB... But Zimzalabim brought a huge shock to me, it was very saddening...

-I freaking love Zimzalabimㅠㅠㅠ It makes me very excited!!

trazy.com