Klook.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

,

Aespa's average rating on Melon keeps on decreasing as soon as they rank #1

 


It went down by 0.1% in just 30 mins...



Aespa's average rating keeps on getting terrorised ever since they debuted
The people who don't like seeing Aespa ranking #1 keep trying to lower their average rating


-I'm not into idols but I think it's very low of them to lower Aespa's debut song like that...

-Hul... Aespa is ranking #1 in music charts? Whoa... Congratulations!

-It's just 0.1%... How is that considered a 'terror'...?

-Whoa... Their song is really great. It's ranking #1 now?? Aespa is surely on the next level, congratulations!!

-Are they out of their mind?? Protect Aespa at all costs!!

-I had no idea some people were actually this childish...

-What do you expect from posting this...? You're just gonna start a fight between fandoms...

-I seriously hope Melon would remove that rating from their app... It's just a very shitty system.

-I have no idea which fandom did this but it's very childish...

-I just went to their profile in Melon and gave them a 5 stars rating...

-On their debut song??? That's very childish...

trazy.com