Klook.com

Monday, July 5, 2021

Which song does the word 'Chikita/Tikita' reminds you of?

 

1. IU's Leon


2. Laboum's Aalow Aalow


3. SKZ's Backdoor

4. SHINee's View

5. WJSN's I Wish

It personally reminds me of #5...ㅋㅋ


-#1... I can hear IU's singing Leon just by reading the titleㅋㅋㅋ

-#1... I can hear Park Myungsoo's voice

-Am I the only one who thinks of Infinite's Destiny...? I think the lyrics go like, 'I won't leave your side ever again. Chikita~'

-No one thinks of IU's Boo?ㅠㅠ

-#2... Aalow Aalow...

-#1... I clicked on this post while singing Leon...

-I thought of Lachata...

-It reminded me of SNSD's Holidayㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's in the intro

-I thought of Laboum's Aalow Aalow first then WJSN's I Wish...

-Son Dambi's Queen...

-#1... Chikita, match the rhythm swing guitar...

-Not SHINee's Replay...?? Well, it's also in View...

-#1... I have never really heard of the other songs...


trazy.com