Klook.com

Monday, July 5, 2021

,

Compilations of the tattoos Han Sohee had before her debut

 

























-It must've been so painful to get all of them removed...

-How did she manage to remove all of those tattoos?

-Aren't they just make-up...? How could she remove all of them so perfectly...?

-It must've hurt so bad to get them removed. It's my first time seeing these pictures of her, she looked really beautiful back then. She really suits that vibe.

-She looked so f*cking cool. I don't like people with tattoos, but Han Sohee looked so cool with them.

-All of her tattoos suited her aura really wellㅋㅋㅋ Not to mention that they all looked so pretty.

-How did she remove her tattoos...? It amazed me...

-I'm really jealous of her voluminous hair...

-I don't really like tattoos but Han Sohee's tattoos looked so freaking cool...

-Whoa, she looks gorgeous both before and after her debut...

-Can she play a bad-ass character for once...? I don't think Nabi's character suits her...

-She looks really beautiful with short hair

-The Korean version of Kristen Stewartㅋㅋㅋ So f*cking cool

trazy.com