Klook.com

Monday, April 12, 2021

, , ,

Kim Junghyun, before and after receiving orders from Seo Yeji.gif

 Before


According to Seohyun's confidant, "He was fine during the script reading, they got along well until the beginning of the filming. A few days before the press conference, they had a photo shoot and he showed some signs at that time. He requested a change in the mood board because he couldn't do the couple poses. They had to change the poses, that's why they only got one shot for the couple photo shoot"

The orders

KJH: I'm only reading the scripts. I'm not doing anything else. 
SYJ: Change it up so there are no romantic scenes.
SYJ: I'm doing this for your happiness. You have to do it for my happiness.

KJH: I'm gonna read the script
SYJ: Okay, change it up. No physical contact or romantic scenes.
KJH: Okay

After




At the same period of time, she was doing kiss scenes and even bed scenes in her drama
[Lawless Lawyer] Compilations of sweet kiss scenes of Bong Ha couple.zip


-Seohyun-ah, you've gone through a lotㅠㅠ

-What did the production team do wrong to deserve this behavior?? If that's how you're going to behave, don't become an actor in the first place...

-It's so funny how she's doing all the things she tells her boyfriend not to doㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if he didn't speak up about that...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I mean... It's his job. He should've been professional.

-Did she also order him to wipe his hands with wet tissues after holding Seohyun's hands? This is so stupid...

-I think he's the weirder one here for doing all those orders...

-Sure, this is gaslighting. But I think Seo Yeji has a very low self-esteem. I think she loves to be in control and she's afraid her boyfriend may turn his back on her...

-No, this is not gaslightingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's just something that idiots would do...

-This scandal makes me see Seohyun in a new light... Is she an angel...?

-They're so much older than me and yet they're more immature than I am...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What kind of bullshit is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com