Klook.com

Monday, April 12, 2021

, ,

Texts between Seo Yeji and Kim Junghyun.txt

You can access the fully-translated article through this link below:

'Seo Yeji controlled him' ... Kim Junghyun, the lies behind 'Time'

 1. 

SYJ: Mr. Kim Stiff, leave out all the physical contacts

KJH: Of course

SYJ: Are you not going to tell me about what happened today?

KJH: I didn't greet any of the women staff today. I was also really stiff to the others.

KJH: I also told Director Jang (Junho) that I am not doing any romance scenes

SYJ: ㅋㅋㅋ Okay. Keep up that behavior.

KJH: The script of the 9th episode is already out, I think there's a lot to edit

SYJ: Good luck with that


2. 

KJH: You're the only one who can touch my hands

SYJ: You have to be stiff, no matter what. Change everything. No physical contacts.

KJH: Of course. Kim Stiff!

SYJ: Are you keeping up with your behavior?

KJH: Of course. The director of the teaser is a woman, I'm really stiff towards her

KJH: I made no eye contacts with any women here

SYJ: Change the script so you don't have any romance scenes or physical contacts

KJH: It's Seo Joohyun's turn to film right now, so I'm currently having a conversation with the men

KJH: I just asked Director Jang (Junho) to remove all the mellow, romance scenes. I gave him a very logical reason. 


3. 

SYJ: How did you greet the women staffs?

KJH: (sends a video of the filming set) I didn't greet them at all

SYJ: That's right, you don't greet them

SYJ: If they greet you first, answer them stiffly 

Seo Yeji frequently forces Kim Junghyun to send videos or voice notes from the filming set. Kim Junghyun would fulfill her request by filming his surrounding secretly, mostly with the camera lens facing the floor.

SYJ: I'm not in a good mood. Film your surrounding and send it to me right now

KJH: (sends a video of his surrounding)

SYJ: That's not the filming set?

KJH: Inside the filming set, we're filming in a studio


The most shocking part... She sounds like a mastermind

4.

KJH: I'm only looking at the scripts, I'm not doing anything else

SYJ: Change it up so there's no romance scene

SYJ: I'm doing this for your happiness. 

KJH: I'm going to read the scripts.

SYJ: Okay, make sure you change it. No physical contacts or romance

KJH: Of course


theqoo


-She's a psychopath in real life too..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even married actors and actresses are not having any problems with filming mellow-romance dramas. This is beyond ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What the heck is this... Such a freak...

-What the fuck... Save Seohyun...

-Whoaㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd believe it if someone told me this was a dialogue from a dramaㅋㅋㅋ

-Who the fuck do they think they are to change the scripts as they wish?? This is so stupid...

-Is this what people call gaslighting??

-She must be a crazy bitch for doing things like this...

-She's an actress herself. Why would she force him to record the filming set;;

-I just hope I wouldn't see any of these two again from now on... I'm so sick of them...

-What is this behavior...? I think they're out of their minds...

-I wonder who leaked this conversationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's forbiding him to greet the women staffs?? She's crazy...

-Why did they become an actor and actress if this is what they're going to do??

-What did the staff and the director did wrong..? If that's how he's going to behave, he shouldn't have participated in the drama in the first place...

trazy.com