Klook.com

Monday, April 12, 2021

,

Seo Yeji's old interview about her DUI scene in the movie Another Way regains attention

 



As Kim Jaewook and Seo Yeji gain attention for their chemistry in the movie Another Way, a story from behind the scene of the movie also gains attention from netizens. 

In the 20th Busan International Film Festival that took place October last year in Busan Haeundae Megabox, Seo Yeji talked about how she almost got into an accident when she filmed her DUI scene. 

She explains, "There was this scene where I was driving under the influence with Kim Jaewook by my side. To make this scene looks more real, I purposely drove over a line, but then a bus came along. We almost died. We almost got into a big accident. We didn't expect that bus to appear of all the sudden"

She continues with her surprising statement, "Of course, I was so scared we might get into an accident. Both Director Jo Changho and Kim Jaewook were so shocked. I was thrilled when I realized I made them shocked"

Kim Jaewook responds, "Seo Yeji totally enjoys driving. We weren't really close (when we filmed the scene), but we laughed a lot as we filmed. I remember telling her that I don't think she's in her right mind". And he laughs.

theqoo

-She's a f*cking weirdo...

-She felt thrilled?? Kim Jaewook's life must've flashed right in front of his eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stop trying to defend her. If she wasn't lucky, they could've gotten into an accident that time...

-Instead of apologizing, she said she felt thrilled???

-I mean... What did Kim Jaewook do wrong to deserve that...?

-She must be a psychopath...

-Not gonna lie, but this is really scary... She looks like she's dangerous...

-What was she gonna do if they got into an accident...

-Hul... What the heck... She sounds like a psychopath... I'm so scaredㅠㅠ

-She looks like the type of person who does dangerous things...??? I'm so scared of her, for real...

-That's not how a normal person would reach when they almost get into an accident...

-She's really scary...

-I don't think she's normal. How could she feel thrilled in such situation...????

-Is she out of her mind...?

trazy.com