Klook.com

Monday, April 12, 2021

, , ,

K-Netz reactions to Dispatch's recent articles about Kim Junghyun

 You can read the article here

'Seo Yeji controlled him' ... Kim Junghyun, the lies behind 'Time'

Since Naver doesn't provide any comment sections anymore, here are the comments from a re-post of the article in Theqoo

theqoo

-I feel really bad for Seohyun and the crews. Seems like everybody already knows what kind of person he is. Trash...

-Both of them are so weird... No wonder why he was acting so strange that time;;

-You're saying that everything written in the article actually happened in real life and not just a part of a drama...?

-You're telling me that he dated Seo Yeji...?

-She's freaking the hell out of me...

-I don't think this is gas-lighting, they're just simply weird...

-I feel bad for Seohyun for getting dragged into this mess... Even her face is on the very first picture of the article. She had to deal with all of this because of her shitty work colleague...

-I seriously recommend the two of them to see a therapist or something like that...

-I wonder who leaked all those conversations? It must be one of them...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are you going to kill yourself if Seo Yeji tells you so...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Birds of feather flock togetherㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are you even in this industry then...?

-You really shouldn't have accepted the offer in the first place if this is how you're going to behave... Is it fun for you to get money by putting others in struggles and then leave the drama irresponsibly just like that? You're a grown-up...

-I really liked Seo Yeji...

trazy.com