Klook.com

Monday, April 12, 2021

,

Seo Yeji, "I'm actually very stiff... Not lovely at all"

 Please note this interview that the OP attached was from 2016


Through an interview that was conducted after the photoshoot, Seo Yeji reveals "I actually have a very stiff personality. I don't act cute and I don't have a lovely personality. That's why I tend to put more effort when I act", as she shows off her easy-going charms. 

When asked about her new drama, Moorim School, she explains "There are a lot of scenes that require martial arts, that's why I get a lot of bruises. But the Director is a very great and skilled person, so I overcome it" 

theqoo

-Seo Stiff...

-The comments here are really hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Fans of both parties are busy blaming each other. Only neutral netizens realize that both of them are equally problematic...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She sure loves everything that is stiffㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder about how her previous colleagues think about herㅋㅋㅋ Was she also stiff when she worked with them?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She really loves everything that is stifㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whoa, she should've used another word to express her personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like something stiff... But not in terms of personality...

-She really loves to use the word 'Stiff'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I'm becoming obsessed with the word 'Stiff'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That word is going to haunt her for the rest of her life now... Seo Stif...

-Hul... Stiff..??? I'm getting goosebumps...

-She's scary... I don't think she's normal...

trazy.com