Klook.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

, ,

The first official picture of Wendy at the age of 27 years (RV is re-making Boa's Milky Way for her 20th Debut Anniversary with SM Station)



theqoo

 -Ah, hul... Her fans must be shedding tears right nowㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan but it's so nice to finally see herㅠㅠㅠ

-I've missed you Seungwan-ahㅠㅠㅠ I am very grateful for you, I love you<3

-I'm not a fan but it feels so nice to see her again. Wendy, please don't get hurt again and stay healthyㅠㅠ

-Is she all better now?ㅠㅠ I've always liked her, I've been waiting for herㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan but I literally almost cried as soon as I saw this picture...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Why am I crying even though I'm not a fan of Red Velvet?ㅠㅠ She's really pretty...

-Wendy-ya! It's so nice to finally see you back with a healthy condition!!

-I am really looking forward to this remakeㅠㅠ It's so nice to see you again, Wendy

-Seems like she has gotten so much better, what a reliefㅠㅠ I'll make sure to check out the song once it's released

-Wendy-ya, I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠ

-I hope she wouldn't get hurt again in the future, I'm praying for all the happiness there is in the world for herㅠㅠㅠ

-Okay Wendy, now that I see your face everything else doesn't matter... That's all I needed...

-What happened to Baby Wan?

-I'm so happy that we get to see Seungwan at the age of 27 years old...

-Wendy has gotten better?!?? That's such a relief... I'm not a fan but I'm so happy to hear this news
trazy.com