Klook.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

, ,

Taemin's face transformation in the span of 12 years

2008 (16 y.o)


2009 (17 y.o)

2010 (18 y.o)


2011 (19 y.o)


2012 (20 y.o)


2013 (21 y.o)


2014 (22 y.o)


2015 (23 y.o)


2016 (24 y.o)


2017 (25 y.o)


2018 (26 y.o)


2019 (28 y.o)


2020 (28 y.o)


Let's assume that I am the one who ages on his behalf...


-Taemin is already 28 years old?? 

-He always looks handsome...

-This post literally just sums up my whole fangirl life... 

-I love how he remains the same after all this year...

-I'm not a fan but I think he's a very cheerful and kind person...

-He keeps getting more and more handsome as the time passes byㅠㅠ And after he became an adult, he got so much coolerㅠㅠ

-He's... Perfect...

-This makes me realize how young he was when he first debuted... And this post also makes me realize that he was born to be a celebrity...

-Taemin-ah, I guess I'm the only one who ages here...

-Taeminㅠㅠㅠ There's just no possible way to not like him...

-20 years old Taemin is totally my type...

-Transformation...? He still looks exactly the sameㅠㅠㅠ

-The most shocking thing is that he released Danger at the age of 22... Whoa...

-He's also very handsome right now but I think he has this unrealistic... looks? when he was younger. He looked like a fairy who would fly around, I guess...?ㅎㅎ Anyway, when is he having a comeback?

-Whoa... Taemin is already in his late 20s...?? He sure has grown up really wellㅠㅠ It feels like it was yesterday when I looked at him and thought he looked like a babyㅠㅠㅠ

-He literally hasn't changed at all...

-How old was he when SHINee released Sherlock?
trazy.com