Klook.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

,

Krystal to leave SM Ent. after over 10 years



-I can't imagine her under any other company besides SM Ent

-It's such a pity that we didn't get to see her solo, didn't she say she wanted one?ㅠㅠ I have always loved Krystal as a singer, however I will be always rooting for her and the new start she chooses!

-Whoa... In the end, Krystal also leaves...

-Soojung-ah, I hope you will always be happy... I will be waiting for your promotions!

-I knew she wouldn't be a singer for the rest of her lifeㅠㅠ I love her as an actress, but I hope she would sing too from time to time...

-Even if she's thinking about becoming an actress, I think SM Ent is the best option out there for her... But I'm sure she knows what's the best for herself...

-Guys, let's not fight here, it's already over anyway. I'm sure Soojung will do well in everything she does, anywhere she goes. Good luck!

-Soojung-ah, I will keep rooting for you!! 

-I personally think Krystal would make a really great solo singer... It's such a pity that we never got to see that...

-She has been in SM Ent. ever since she was really young, I think it's normal for her to leave SM Ent and try out new things... Why are you guys being so nosy...

-I personally think she's one of SM Ent.'s representative artists... They should've given her a chance to debut as a solo...ㅠㅠ

-SM Ent. should've let her debut as a solo singer... I personally think no one suits the image of SM Ent. as well as Krystal does...

-I have expected this because I know that idol groups don't last forever... But it's such a pity that we never got to see her debut as a solo singer...
trazy.com