Klook.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

,

Red Velvet 'Milky Way' ['Our Beloved BoA'] TEASER IMAGE







-Crazy... They're all so pretty...

-This is insane... I wasn't ready to get attacked by Irene's visual as soon as the page loads...

-This doesn't portray Milky Way's vibes but they all look so f*cking gorgeous...

-Does this have anything to do with BoA?? Or is it their comeback?? They look so pretty anyway

-This shocked me for a second, I thought they were having a comeback...

-Hul... Is that Wendy?? Is this a recent teaser??

-Wendyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've missed her so much...

-Red Velvet is having a comeback??

-Hul, I think this is the best teasers I've seen from Red Velvet so far...

-Wendy is participating in this promotions??

-Finally, a full-group promotionㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... Is that a recent picture of Wendy??

-It's been so long since the last time I saw Wendy... It's nice to see her again...

-When will the song be released???? I'm really looking forward to itㅠㅠㅠ

-It's been so long since the last time we saw Red Velvet as a full groupㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I think I'm going to cry....

-Red Velvet looks the best with 5 members!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-They're re-making BoA's song?

trazy.com