Klook.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

,

Kang Daniel - Movie M/V




-Hul, we're getting 3 M/V from this album!! Kang Daniel works so hard and I'm crying because I love himㅠㅠ

-This surprised me... We got 3 M/Vsㅠㅠ I didn't even expect that...

-I love thisㅋㅋㅋ I think this is the best M/V from this album!

-I love this M/V so much... The street fashion completely suits the concept!

-I love how he constantly tries out new things...

-What a nice M/Vㅠㅠㅠ I didn't expect him to release an M/V for this track since it's just a side-track from his album, I really love himㅠㅠ

-This is unbelievable... Can you guys believe that we already got 3 M/Vs from this album only??

-He gave us 3 M/Vs... Thank you so muchㅠㅠ

-Hul, Kang Daniel... This M/V is like a present for usㅠㅠ Thank you..

-I love both the song and the M/V!

-This shows how much Kang Daniel cares and loves his fans... Unbelievable...

-Nice outfits...

-He's so freaking cute... Let me repeat it, he's so freaking cute!!

-He's using all the money he earned on his M/Vs... Is there any money left for him to spend?ㅠㅠ

-Hul... This is so out of the blueㅋㅋ But I totally love it!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... This M/V is totally my typeㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com