Klook.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The trainee who danced like a worm in Produce 48 now has a part in her group's dance break




'I was born to see Sakura's dance break part'

theqoo

-This is the result of practice, motivation, and effort

-Whoa, she has improved a lot...

-Seems like idols in Japan don't practice much... Then she came to Korea and practiced hard for 2 years, and look at how much she has improved...

-The fact that Sakura has been improving a lot makes me sure that she has a potential to be a star in herself. I'm sure she still can improve even a lot more in the future.

-Whoa, her fans must be really proud of her!

-I agree that she has been getting better and better, this is a part of her improvement...

-Whoa, she's a really great dancer!

-She's the living proof of the saying 'when there's a will, there's a way'... She improved a lot...

-Whoa, it's really clear that she puts a lot of effort in anything she doesㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't imagine how hard she practiced to reach this point already. She's such a hard-worker...

-I really love how she keeps on working hard and putting effort in everything she does, I like her even better now!

-She looks so freaking cool... 

-Whoa, I couldn't agree more. I still can't believe it's actually the same person...

-Is she one of the main dancers in the group now?

-It's just so cool... It feels like a dream...

-She has become a really great dancer now!!
trazy.com