Klook.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Don't you think this is the best concept Red Velvet has ever had?











Bad Boy.
This whole era was so freaking beautiful.
Don't you think that everything about this era, from the concept to the styling, is just drop-dead gorgeous?

[+136][-14]

1. [+39][-0] I agree... And the song is just so perfect.

2. [+33][-0] I couldn't agree more. Not to mention that the song is really good as well.

3. [+31][-0] I hope they would do this kind of concept for one more time...

4. [+19][-0] I'm an EXO-L. And when Red Velvet came up with this concept, my heart that can only beat so fast when I see male idols, skipped a beat...

5. [+18][-0] I know right. Bad Boy is their best era ever. It even suits their group's name. Whoa, this era was so legendary...

6. [+11][-0] On top of that, the song is perfect. I remember breaking out into cold sweat when they first posted the teasers.

7. [+10][-1] For me, I personally like Russian Rullet the best!! But I feel like Bad Boy is the song that helps Red Velvet to show off their unique colors...
trazy.com