Klook.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Do you gain weight when you start dating...?



-I gained 8kg, my boyfriend gained over 10kgㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think it's because I want to look good in front of my boyfriend...? I lose weight when I date, even when I'm not on diet

-I don't have the type of body that easily gain weight, but I've been gaining 15kg ever since I started dating my boyfriend

-I'm trying to maintain my weight by not eating on the days I don't meet my boyfriend

-My boyfriend and I have gained 10kg sof ar...

-My boyfriend hasn't gained any and I've gained 10kg^^

-I gained 4kg, but I've already lost them all!ㅋㅋ My boyfriend gained around 3kg, I think?

-The more you see your lovers, the more you gain weight...

-Yeah, because we always eat delicious food whenever we meet...

-On the other hand, I've been losing weight due to the stress I'm receiving...

-My boyfriend is the one who gained all the weight. Because he eats every food that I can't finishㅋㅋ

-I gained 8kg and my boyfriend gained 20kg...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My boyfriend and I have been dating for a month and I have already gained 2kg...

-Nope, not for me. I lost weight instead.

-Try moving in together. I guarantee you'll gain so much weight^^
trazy.com