Klook.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

I think I'm so fucking beautiful

I feel happy whenever I look in the mirror.
I look so freaking youthful and innocent when I remove my make up. I can't stop admiring myself.
I look so lovely even when I'm taking a shit. 
I always put a mirror in front of me when I eat, and I look so fucking beautiful and lovely even when I eat. 
If I were a guy, I probably would date myself and scold me for being so pretty.
I think I'm really beautiful.

[+251][-27]


1. [+185][-3] ...

2. [+112][-1] Why...

3. [+92][-3] Are you perhaps in the 12th grade...?

4. [+45][-1] What a confident and beautiful person you are... I'm so jealous of you! I hope you will never lose that confidence you have!!

5. [+24][-1] I feel the over-flowing confidence from the post


6. [+21][-0] I think this is way better than those people who deliberately posts something about themselves just to get praised and complimented by other people? They're asking you to tell them pretty. Unlike the OP, who makes it clear that she thinks she is beautiful! I wonder why the comments are so mean...

7. [+14][-1] I love that mindset of yours

8. [+12][-0] Calm down...

trazy.com