Klook.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Joy's Lovestagram

They're wearing couple necklaces. Both has exactly the same design, and it wasn't a common one either.

They're also wearing the exactly same dress, except for the color

This is the picture that Joy posted last week

This is the picture that Yerin posted a few days ago.
If you take a closer look, you'll notice that they're wearing couple sneakers


A lot of people have seen them hanging out together as well

Now that I think about it, they're not even trying to hide it. 
They can't deny this, can they?

[+429][-76]

1. [+94][-4] Do you have a death wish??ㅠㅠ I'm a Reveluv and the title gave me a heart attack;; I thought she was going to get so much hate for a baseless rumorㅠㅠ

2. [+75][-4] They're even wearing the sneakers in the same wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

3. [+31][-2] What the heck;; This scared the fuck out of me;; But I thought Joy posted their picture on her Instastory, even only for a short time?? They're close enough to go shopping together and have matching necklacesㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

4. [+30][-5] Don't you agree that both of them are really gorgeous? I love them...

5. [+27][-1] Joy, Yerin, and also Ha-ppang once worked together as volunteers in an abandoned dog shelter... These girls are so warm-heartedㅠㅠ

6. [+23][-2] I know right, they can't deny this... But I'm rooting for them

7. [+23][-0] Why do they resemble each other a lot...
trazy.com