Klook.com

Monday, June 15, 2020

Recent pictures of Youtuber No Jaem Bot







-He looks very handsome...

-He looks even more handsome now. Totally the type of looks that Japanese would love, flower-boy type of looks. And of course, the type of looks that I really love.

-What the-- His face is very interesting to look at. I'm in love.

-What is he up to these days? Does he still update his Youtube?

-He's not my type, but I have to admit that he's so freaking handsome...

-How about his acting skills...? I mean, he would be a great actor...

-Is he even real...?

-Now I know why people leave insane comments in his Study With Me videosㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I... I love you...

-What-- What is his purpose of looking this good? He really doesn't have to...

-No Jaem Bot...? It's my first time seeing you, but I'm already in love

-He looks like the mixture of Joo Haknyeon and Kim Heechul in the last picture...

-Hul... I thought he was V...

-Is he a model...?

-He looks like the mixture of Cha Eunwoo and V...

-No wonder why he's really famous...

-I personally think he's more handsome than most idols these days...
trazy.com