Klook.com

Monday, June 15, 2020

This group decision to change their image drastically was totally a brilliant move

N.Flying is having a comeback, so I decided to look them up on the searching engine and I was very surprised to find out that they started out with a fucking tough image in the beginning. 
I think they started to try out different genres of music ever since Yoo Hwesung joined the band.

This is their debut eraㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so shocked to see Lee Seunghyub...?ㅋㅋㅋ He looks so freaking different now


And after Yoo Hweseung joined, they started to change from tough image to comical one...
The Real, Hot Potato... But their songs are all really addicting


Hot Potato...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And this was when their most recommended track, Anyway, came out

And then Rooftop, the song that climbed back up to the charts

And then they came back with Spring Memories.
I think this is when they started to release songs with a more public-friendly image

And then they released Good Bam and Autumn Dream, one of their most popular side-tracks. 
Honestly, I preferred Autumn Dream more than the title track. They also have another song titled Sunset, that I really like.


And now they're coming back with Oh Really.
I love the title track, but I also recommend you guys to check out Youth. 
After briefly checking out them from debut to this point, I came to realization that their decision to change their image was a brilliant move...



[+100][-40]

1. [+27][-0] Is the first picture even real...? I've only been following them since Rooftop. I still can't get used to the fact that they used to have a tough concept, fuckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+25][-0] One of their side-tracks from this album, Youth, is also a very great song. And also Flower Fantasy. Guys, please keep the title in your mind. It's Flower Fantasyㅜㅜ

3. [+21][-1] I'm a non-fan who has been following them since Awesome, I have to admit that N.Flying has a lot of great songs beside Rooftop but not a lot of people seem to acknowledge it. For example: How R U Today, Leave It, Lonely (This song was released before Yoo Hweseung joined), Good Bam, etc. Rooftop is indeed their most famous track, but they also have a lot of other great songs. Just check them out if you don't believe me. Since I'm a non-fan, I don't really listen to their side-tracks, but I know all of their title tracks and they're all very great. 

4. [+15][-0] One of their songs, Hot Potato, is a very exciting songㅎㅎ Leave It is also a great song!

5. [+14][-0] How R U Today is their best-est song ever!!
trazy.com