Klook.com

Monday, June 15, 2020

Whoa... Look at what Jeongyeon posted on Twice's official Instagram

Today was Tzuyu's birthday so each member congratulated her by posting her pictures on their official Instagram account. Jeongyeon is the only one who posted derp pictures of her... If I were Tzuyu, I probably would've criedㅋㅋㅋㅋ




[+261][-26]

1. [+231][-11] ...? Those are her ugly photos...? I bet they're going to scream on top of their lungs when they see mine...

2. [+183][-7] Fuck... She still looks beautiful in those pictures. I'm questioning my whole life right now. 

3. [+106][-24] They're all competing to post ugly pictures on the members' birthdaysㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy-Twice

4. [+87][-0] The way she puts a Chu~ picture on the dog's private part... This is driving me insane, it's hilariousㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+51][-0] Why is the last picture even considered as an ugly photo...?  She looks beautiful when she sleepsㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com