Klook.com

Monday, June 15, 2020

The reason why Lee Hongki stares at Do Kyungsoo this way



These pictures quickly becomes a hot topic among fans. 
They think Lee Hongki stares at Do Kyungsoo like how a mother stares at her son.
But the truth is...

Fan: Oppa, I'm asking this because I'm really curious... Why do you stare at Do Kyungsoo in such a heartfelt way?
Lee Hongki: Kyungsoo is my girlfriend

He reveals that they're dating


-It seems like Do Kyungsoo is the type of person who doesn't even try hard to receive love from other people... I'm so jealous of him.

-Please pay some attention to Minseok, too...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-No, Lee Hongki. You have to stand in the line.

-He sure has a lot of girlfriendsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe I have to compete against Lee Hongki to win D.O's heart...!!!

-He looks so freaking sincere...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks like Hongki was the one who gave birth to D.Oㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What... No, I liked him firstㅠㅠㅠ

-Does Do Kyungsoo have a magic spell or whatㅋㅋㅋ Kim Woobin and Jo Insung also seem to adore him so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-And he's not even trying to hide how he feelㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a D.O Stan and yes, I approve this relationship...

-Judging from D.O's expression, it looks like Hongki is having a one-sided loveㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's hear what D.O has to sayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew it...!!!

-But Do Kyungsoo's expression says the opposite...
trazy.com