Klook.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The rookie actress under Kim Soohyun's company that gives off the vibes of Yoona and Krystal










And I think the pictures below are the official profile pictures she took after joining the company




I'm not making things up, and also not an acquitance of hers either. 

And I'm not the only one who thinks she resembles Yoona and Krystal, she has always been famous for that. I heard that she was offered to sign a contract under SM Ent.

She used to be really famous on Instagram, she went to Sunhwa Arts School.
It seems like she signed under the same company as Kim Soohyun now.


-She's really beautiful...

-I don't see any resemblance to Yoona or Krystal, but I definitely see Seo Yeji in her!! So pretty

-Look at her side profile... Whoa, her side profile is to die for...

-I don't think she resembles Yoona or Krystal, but she's gorgeous...

-Hul... I remember seeing her on Instagram last year.

-It's fascinating how she looks like the mixture of Seo Yeji and Kim Saeron in my eyes...ㅋㅋㅋ

-She reminds me of Dani...? You know that trainee in Produce 48 who was famous for looking like Krystal, and also Seo Yeji...

-I think she looks like the mixture of Seo Yeji and Kim Sejeong...

-She's beautiful, but she doesn't remind me of Yoona or Krystal at all...

-She just looks very beautiful and innocent...

-She does ballet, doesn't she?? I remember seeing her on Instagram and thinking about how gorgeous she is. I had no idea she debuted.

-Tell us her name!

-Oh, I know her!!

-I can see a little bit of Kim Doyeon too...

-She looks like a different version of Seo Yeji...

-How old is she? She looks like a baby...

trazy.com