Klook.com

Sunday, June 28, 2020

The close-up shots from the ending scene of Black Pink's stage today





I can't wait for their performance next weekㅠㅠ


-Whoa, Jisoo... Just... Whoa...

-They're all so pretty, but Jisoo totally owns this ending scene. She's driving me insane

-Has Jennie been losing weight? Where are her dumpling-like cheeksㅠㅠㅠ

-They're all very beautiful in their own way...

-What-- Look at Jisoo. You're saying that is a gif of a real human and not a game character??

-Rosé says ⊙ㅡ⊙ ... So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've always thought Rosé looks chic, but she actually looks cute! Especially when their gifs are put side by side like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jisoo looks like a graphic animation. There's no way a real human could look that gorgeous.

-The filter is a little bit too much, though... They already look beautiful without the filter

-Jennie looks like an adorable kitten in that gif...

-Lisa looks gorgeous with short hair...

-Rosé looks really adorable in that gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Rosé suits that hair color really well... It makes her look like a fairyㅠㅠ

-It's so cute how Rosé looks like an angry hamster in that gifㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My princesses... I mean, my Kings...
trazy.com