Klook.com

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Isn't Sunrise Kick the best song you've ever heard...? (NCT + GFriend)




The person who made 생율Bomb is now back with a mash up of NCT 127's Kick It and GFriend's Sunrise. And it sounds really addictingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
At first, I was like, 'Oh? What the heck is this'ㅋㅋㅋ But then Taeil and Yuju hits their high notes together and it sends me chills down my spineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The comments are really ridiculous as well

I feel like Bruce Lee is currently waiting for me underneath the clock tower, in yellow sailor suit while holding a bouquet of flower...

This song resembles Black Sugar Cheese Rosé Cream Pasta...

It sounds like GFriend is in the Karaoke and was about to sing Sunrise when NCT 127 suddenly broke in and started singing to Kick it with full spiritㅜㅜ

What-- Please give me my Sunrise back. I no longer can listen to the original version after listening to this one. 

[+442][-31]

1. [+71][-1] I seriously lose my shit when NCT passes the high notes to GFriend...

2. [+69][-1] I want to download this songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+51][-1] It's so fun to listen to the song while scrolling down the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+35][-0] Chaotic party
I can't imagine how chaotic would it be if GFriend and NCT actually do a collab of this songㅋㅋㅋ
Imagine the girls singing the song emotionally and suddenly the boys come and Koong Kwang!! Koong Kwang Koong Kwang Koong Koong Koong!! New Thangggg!!!! This is seriously hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+28][-0] Taeil: After the darkness, I'm born agaiiiiiiin~~~ Yuju: Yeaaah!!!!. This part is seriously so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+27][-0] I somehow have a feeling both NCT and GFriend actually know and have heard of this mash upㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so addicting
trazy.com