Klook.com

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Seulgi tears up because of how much she misses her fans






Seulgi-ya, I will always love you
This is why I stan her

[+495][-62]

1. [+85][-2] Don't you think even her gestures are just too adorable to handle?ㅠㅠㅠ I love herㅠㅠ

2. [+76][-3] Seulgi-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+75][-3] Hul... I'm sorry but she looks really adorable, I don't know what to do. She's driving me insane. 

4. [+50][-1] Every time I see idols who are sincere and genuine towards their fans, my hearts warm up right awayㅠㅠ

5. [+40][-0] Ah, she's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+35][-2] Bae Joohyun at the exactly same day, she scolded her fans in a cute way for coming to see them

7. [+32][-1] Kang Seulgi is seriously the best idol ever... There's nothing that she lacks of.

8. [+29][-1] Kang Seulgi is so adorable

9. [+28][-1] I'm really into Kang Seulgi these days...

10. [+27][-1] Kang Seulgi is seriously so cute...
trazy.com