Klook.com

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Let's talk about underrated handsome male idols

Starting from me







The guy in the pictures and gifs above is Lee Know from Stray Kids
When I first saw him on a music show, I gasped because of how handsome he is, and then I looked up his name on the searching engine.
Don't you think he's so freaking handsome?? I feel like people rarely talk about him

Share male idols you think are underrated in terms of visual, too!!
Let's not hate on other's biases~~

[+102][-36]

1. [+172][-29] Jung Soobin

 2. [+129][-26] Choi Byungchan

3. [+131][-43] Heo Chan

4. [+90][-12] Our Maltese

5. [+73][-9] Victon's Jung Soobin

6. [+66][-13] All my respect to Heo Chan and Im Sejun... I mean, all my respect to Victon...

7. [+63][-5] I love The Bermuda Lineㅋㅋ

8. [+59][-8] Jung Soobinㅠㅠ Look at the aura that his eyes radiates...

9. [+50][-4] Pentagon's Yan An!! When Hui first saw him, he said 'Here comes the Wonbin of the group'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+46][-6] Please acknowledge himㅠㅠ

trazy.com