Klook.com

Sunday, June 28, 2020

My heart is aching to see this male idol's fancamㅜㅜ It's taken in winter...

No Air 

KeePer


The main character of these videos is The Boyz's Hyunjae

These fancams were taken on December 18th, 2018. It was really cold but the members danced so hard that they were sweating. 

And if you watch the other fancams of Hyunjae, you would rarely see him looking this exhausted. 
But he somehow looked very tired in these fancams, maybe he wasn't feeling so well at the time. 
The boys are having it tough already, please don't treat them poorly, Cre.Ker Ent.

[+96][-66]

1. [+30][-4] Why do Pann Girls hate The Boyz so much? Why are you guys disliking the post? I mean, we barely even get any The Boyz-related posts in Pann... Not to mention that he was actually sick in those videos. Do you guys really have to do that to us?

2. [+18][-3] What's with the dislikes? Why are you disliking a video of a sick boy performing on stage?

3. [+17][-0] I felt really bad for him that day, but I have to say that his expressions and gaze on stage were absolutely on point. I hope that he would always be healthy, but I can't deny that this fancam is legendary

4. [+13][-0] It breaks my heart to see him sick, but his expressions in those fancams were fucking great. I love how he tried to not sound and look sick during his part. Oh Gosh, I love him. 

5. [+5][-4] The Boyz's fans, I hope the amount of the dislikes won't hurt youㅋㅋㅋ The Boyz is gaining a lot of attention these days and Pann Users are not liking it.

6. [+5][-4] The expressions that came out because he was sick... I'm really sorry to say this, but I love it...
trazy.com