Klook.com

Monday, June 29, 2020

I went to Study Cafe with no-bra and someone gave me this letter

So there's a Study Room near my house. Today was so hot, I figured out that if I wore bra it would become wet with sweat because it was that hot. I decided to just put on a nipple patch and went to the Study Room. I left for lunch for awhile and when I came back, I found this on my deskㅋㅋㅋ 
Do we have to wear bras to wherever we go, now?? It's uncomfortable

+) There are some comments saying that I made this story up, well I didn'tㅋㅋㅋ I was wearing an oversized sports t-shirt, I don't think it looked obvious but maybe it did look obvious to other people...? I couldn't bring myself to wear cotton t-shirt, it's too hotㅠㅠ

Hello, I'm a student who shares this Study Room with you. 
I'm sorry, but can you wear your bra when you go outside. Are you not embarrassed?
I saw you in the bathroom when you were brushing your teeth, 'it' didn't pop out but it's obvious that you're not wearing underwear. 
Please wear your bra when you go outside, even though how uncomfortable and hot it is. 
It's called manners.

[+570][-120]

1. [+610][-33] So it still bothers that student that you're not wearing a bra, even though you already put some Nipple Patches on? Doesn't that mean that student is staring at you chest?? The second-hand embarrassment--

2. [+579][-42] That student is trying so hard to be wokeㅋㅋㅋㅋ If it bothers you, why don't you just look away?? Stop talking about manners or whatever...

3. [+328][-33] The OP clearly made this story upㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+203][-15] What the fuckㅋㅋㅋ Why is that student forcing you to wear your underwear? I mean, isn't it up to the OP whether if she wants to wear one or not?? Do Korean women have to get breast cancer in order to satisfy other people... If you go overseas, you'll notice that there are a lot of women who don't wear bras when they go outside. Koreans are just so... Conservative. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, but it's making me very uncomfortable and I don't like it. 

5. [+157][-9] It shouldn't be a matter since the OP has Nipple Patch on... Why is that student minding other people's business so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com