Klook.com

Monday, June 29, 2020

Sunmi drops the MV for pporappippam




-Isn't Sunmi a genius?? I love this song...

-She reminds me of the main character of La La Land in this MV. I love the song, especially the introㅠㅠ

-The MV is so pretty and the song is totally on pointㅠㅠ

-The MV somehow gives off Tumblr vibes...?ㅠㅠ So pretty...

-Sunmi always chooses the songs that help her to show off what she's best atㅎㅎ

-I love the vibes that Sunmi has. I think this song is very easy-listening and up-to-date...

-Sunmi must be a genius...

-I think this is her best song so far...

-I think Sunmi knows really well what she's good at. I love this song so muchㅠㅠ

-This song reminds me of La La Land. Sunmi must be a genius. 

-I love how she uses pporappippam as the English title... (NB: The Korean title is 보라빛밤/Bora-bit-bam)

-Whoa, seriously though... This song is totally on point. It suits her really well..

-I love the song, it gives off summer vibes!

-I am so glad that Sunmi debuted as an idol. She's talented!

-I think Sunmi's voice is very charming...

-This song reminds me of the purple Galaxy Flip...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com