Klook.com

Monday, June 29, 2020

Which idol groups have two or more main vocals?

Just like what it says on the title, please tell me idol groups that have more than two main vocals
Recently, I just checked out Infinite's videos and my ears were completely blessed
I think it's amazing how the two main vocals have contrasting voice!!

(+) Please also tell me the name of the main vocals, too!

[+20][-2]

1. [+96][-3] NCT has Taeil, Haechan, Doyoung, and Jaehyun

2. [+79][-7] Seventeen has Dokyeom and Seungkwan

3. [+54][-5] Seventeen

4. [+45][-0] EXO

5. [+34][-0] EXO

6. [+32][-0] I love the Milkies line in Infinite... (NB: I looked it up and it's called Milkies because the main vocal lines consist of sweet-candy-like voice and refreshing-sprite-like voice)

7. [+30][-0] Infinite has Sunggyu and Woohyun. Golden Child has Sungyoon and Joochan. Woolim Ent. loves to put two main vocals in a group.

8. [+30][-0] EXO has Baekhyun and D.O

9. [+26][-0] The OP is asking groups with two main vocals, not sub-vocal who sounds like main vocalsㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+25][-0] EXO
trazy.com